Commercial Biohazard Cleanup and Decontamination Services in McMinnville?
Our local team in Yamhill and Tillamook Counties is a trusted leader in biohazard cleanup and removal services. Do you know what to do in the event of a biohazard spill or contamination? Our technicians have the experience, equipment, and protective gear required to clean dangerous biohazards quickly and efficiently in McMinnville.
Commercial Biohazard Restoration Services
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website on what to do and NOT do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your commercial business in McMinnville is exposed to biological contaminants, fast action is required to minimize the chances of creating an unhealthy environment for your employees and customers. You can rely on our local team in Yamhill and Tillamook Counties to clean and restore biohazard damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-472-9824.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.